It’s almost fall y’all
It’s almost fall, y’all, and I couldn’t be more excited. For some reason, fall family activities are my favorite. I love beach days but at times summer fun just seems one-dimensional. Fall offers a plethora of activities that are fun for the entire family. Below are some of my favorite fall activities.
What’s Your Favorite Season
Let me know what your favorite season is in the comments below!
I feel that fall offers some of the best activities. When I think of our best outings and most memorable adventures, they often happened in the fall. You may be thinking we need to get out more in the summer if you are “team summer”. But for us, we are fall fans.
Here are some activities the entire family can enjoy
- Orchards are a great option because many of them offer a variety of l activities for all ages and preferences.
- Farms are similar to orchards in terms of variety. Often you will find hay rides, games, and animals.
- Festivals are always fun and there are several in October
- Fairs seem to have waned in popularity compared to when I was a kid but they are still an option if available and are fun for the entire family.
- Hikes may appeal to more active families but they can be very relaxing. I would not recommend it, however to families of toddlers and younger children.
- Nothing says fall like a Football Game and Tailgating. Whether it’s a local sports team, college, or Pro, this can be a great activity for all ages.
What activities do you and your family enjoy?
Below are some other low-key options that would be fun for the entire family.
Looking for a Fall Momcation Destination?
Check out this post where I share some ideas for your next Momcation!
Keep Reading Blog Posts