How to create a meal plan that you will actually stick to
Meal planning is an area of improvement for me. There are a number of benefits that I have yet to realize because of my lack of menu planning and meal preparation. I’m getting better. My first step is learning how to create meal plans that I will actually stick to. As a working mother, meal panning for me needs to be effective and simple.
How To Meal Plan as a Busy Mom
In the video below I share an approach that I am taking to meal planning. I start by:
- Taking inventory of what items I have on hand
- Account for any special activities during the week that would delay the start of dinner or interfer with the day
From there, I plan meals based on things we will enjoy. Check out the video for more details.
Happy Planning Y’all
Keep Reading Blog Posts
- Types of Planning| Plan with Me
- 6 Ways to Refuel
- How Many Mentors Should You Have
- Leverage Your Motherhood Journey to Become an Exceptional Leader
- How to Plan Your Way to Success