End of summer bucket list
As the summer wraps up and we prepare for back to school and here are my 10 must-do lists before the end of summer. If you’ve already checked some of these activities and actions off your list, you are a rock star, mom! Most of the items on the list a self-care related. Why? Because back to school is typically an extremely busy time for most families. With parent-teacher conferences, new activities, getting acclimated to new routines, and more, it typically proves to be a busy season for many.
10 things moms must do before summer ends:
- Squeeze in another mini vacation or outing
- Go for a swim or lounge near the pool, lake, ocean, or similar
- Have an evening picnic in the park
- Have brunch with friends
- Enjoy a spa day
- Try a new outdoor adventure
- Stroll through an arboretum
- Go bike riding with your family
- Enjoy one last summer special at your favorite restaurant before it’s removed from the menu
- Treat yourself to something (doesn’t have to be big or expensive… you survived summer after all)
End of Summer Struggle Bus
As you are preparing to transition into fall, back to school, and new activities; take precautions to not find yourself on the “end of summer struggle bus”. This bus will stop and everyone and anyone’s home. Therefore, we must find time to embrace the transition by enjoying some of the this we love. Similarly, it is important to have a plan in place to navigate the new territory and new demands.
Let me know in the comments what activities you are going to do before summer wraps up!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog.